Diigo was very confusing at first. I wasn't sure what exactly to do and how to do it. I then began to play around and explore the website and it's tools by adding comments and commenting on other classmates posts. I do not like how confusing it is to use at first. I would like there to be a tutorial on the website and how to use it when you first download the extension.
I really enjoy the blogging aspect of this class. Being able to reflect and write about the things I am doing in and outside of class is very exciting to me. It allows me to look back onto the things that I have done throughout the semester and is something I look forward to looking back on at the end of the class.
Bloom's Taxonomy's different levels consist of Evaluation, Synthesis, Analysis, Application, Comprehension, and Knowledge. Knowledge consists of memorizing and recalling. Comprehension consists of describing and explaining what you've learned. Application can be literally described as applying what you've learned to certain situations. Analysis means breaking down and distinguishing and identifying the outline to a test. Synthesis complies component ideas into a new whole or propose alternative solutions. Evaluation is to make and defend judgement based on internal evidence or external criteria. One of the ways that I was able to apply Bloom's Taxonomy to my Powerpoint creations was learning about the different topics that I wanted to talk about in my Powerpoint, then comprehending and applying what I learned to create my Powerpoint presentation.
Bloom's Taxonomy's different levels consist of Evaluation, Synthesis, Analysis, Application, Comprehension, and Knowledge. Knowledge consists of memorizing and recalling. Comprehension consists of describing and explaining what you've learned. Application can be literally described as applying what you've learned to certain situations. Analysis means breaking down and distinguishing and identifying the outline to a test. Synthesis complies component ideas into a new whole or propose alternative solutions. Evaluation is to make and defend judgement based on internal evidence or external criteria. One of the ways that I was able to apply Bloom's Taxonomy to my Powerpoint creations was learning about the different topics that I wanted to talk about in my Powerpoint, then comprehending and applying what I learned to create my Powerpoint presentation.
An interesting Web 2.0 tool that I plan on using in the future is Skype. I plan on being in contact with other educators in other parts of the United States and possible other educators from other countries which would allow myself and our students to interact with others in real time. www.skype.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
No comments:
Post a Comment